The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Banking Industry have jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
As one of the participating banks, MUFG values the importance of sustainable talent pipeline. The trainees will be equipped essential skills and knowledge through practical work experience and a series of training activities and professional courses.
We are currently offering the following opportunity designed to help you build a foundation for a successful career in IT Risk Management Department.
What You Will Do
- Assist in developing Excel macro to streamline operation flow for departmental routine tasks.
- Design and post FAQs on IT services to internal website.
- Support document library migration from Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for the entire programme from 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
- Hong Kong residents graduating with a Bachelor's degree in 2021.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Strong team player who values integrity and responsibilities.
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in both of English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Information Systems, Information...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm