We’re adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
What You Will Do
- Identify, implement and track beneficial digitalization candidates.
- Technical development of digital solutions for business related processes.
- Support, consult and implement customized digital solutions.
- Promote digital capabilities and find digital solutions for existing “real life” challenges in the business environment.
- Provide support and solutions for all phases of the digitalization life cycle.
- Host, extend and maintain the digital platform.
- Strong interaction with business departments to provide consultative support for digitization efforts, as well as close collaboration with the Business Technology management, focused on future innovation topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in information technologies and/or business management, or equivalent relevant working experience with a strong IT background.
- Programming skills (incl. object orientation) and experienced with Visual Studio IDE and C# development (ASP .Net and office) applications.
- Competency to interact with business departments in a professional way as IT sparring partner.
- Very good business/economic background to understand and analyze business processes and transfer it into digital solutions.
- Ability and willingness to learn more programming languages and interested in advanced/innovative technologies like R/MatLab/Machine Learning/AI/Robotics.
- Insights knowledge of maintenance topics like version control, automated deployment/testing and experienced with usage and design of databases (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle).
- Knowledge about interface technologies like web-services; O/JDBC, XML, JSON, API.
- Experienced in building dashboards, reports or other visualizations (e.g. with MS Power BI).
- Basic knowledge about data warehouse technologies (e.g. SAP BW), SSO technologies (e.g. NTLM, Kerberos, SAP Logon Ticket).
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Management
Connecticut (United States),...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm