Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
Munich Re Will Offer:
- Work/Life balance.
- Great working environment.
- Learning and Development.
- Support with Actuarial Exams
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension).
Training Exposure May Include (Department Dependent):
- Ability to transform client data into a useable format for analysis.
- Ability to derive rates from pricing bases given a set of assumptions to use.
- Ability to calculate group risk quotes, for all benefits, using the tools provided.
- Understanding the modelling and pricing of transactions.
- Risk identification, assessing, reporting and documenting.
- Data checks and movement analysis.
- Reviewing, reporting, calculations of reserves.
- Learning how to use and run models.
What You Will Do
- As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in soft and technical skills training.
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams.
- Participate in company business projects (where applicable).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Actuarial Science student or recent Actuarial Science graduate.
- An excellent academic record (Average of 65% and above).
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of statistical and mathematical methods and analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm