Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
Training exposure may include (department dependent):
- Ability to transform client data into a useable format for analysis.
- Ability to derive rates from pricing bases given a set of assumptions to use.
- Ability to calculate group risk quotes, for all benefits, using the tools provided.
- Understanding the modelling and pricing of transactions.
- Risk identification, assessing, reporting and documenting.
- Data checks and movement analysis.
- Reviewing, reporting, calculations of reserves.
- Learning how to use and run models
What You Will Do
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training.
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams.
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Actuarial Science student or recent Actuarial Science graduate.
- An excellent academic record (Average of 65% and above).
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of statistical and mathematical methods and analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2022, 6:00 pm