Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
Munich Re Will Offer:
- Work/Life balance.
- Great working environment.
- Learning and Development.
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension).
What You Will Do
As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, You will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training.
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams.
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable).
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom in Economics or Finance/Business related degree.
- Exposure to programming languages preferred.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint.
- An excellent academic record.
- Individuals who are driven and passionate.
- Accountable, competent & decisive.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge seeker - Studious and willing to learn new skills.
- Flexibility - Being a creative thinker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm