Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
Munich Re Will Offer:
- Work/Life balance.
- Great working environment.
- Learning and Development.
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension).
What You Will Do
- Take part in soft and technical skills training.
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams.
- Participate in company business projects (where applicable).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (B. Com. Accounting) degree.
- An excellent academic record (Average of 65% and above).
- Individuals who are driven and passionate.
- Accountable, competent & decisive.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation (written and verbal).
- Computer literate - Can work with Microsoft Office 365 products including Advanced Excel - OneNote, OneDrive,
- PowerPoint, SharePoint, Groups, etc.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge seeker - Studious and willing to learn new skills.
- Flexibility - being a creative thinker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm