Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
Munich Re Will Offer:
- Work/Life balance.
- Great working environment.
- Learning and Development.
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension).
What You Will Do
- As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in soft and technical skills training.
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams.
- Participate in company business projects (where applicable).
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc in Actuarial/Computer Science or a Quantitative/Business related degree.
- An added advantage if the incumbent completed project management related subjects.
- An excellent academic record.
- An individual who is driven and passionate.
- Accountable, competent & decisive.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office 365 products - OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Groups, etc.
- Must be proficient in Advanced Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge seeker - Studious and willing to learn new skills.
- Flexibility - Being a creative thinker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Computer Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm