Are you a recent graduate and new admitted attorney who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
Munich Re Will Offer:
- Work/Life balance.
- Great working environment.
- Learning and Development.
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension).
What You Will Do
- Form part of the MRoA Graduate Programme for 2022.
- Be a member of the MRoA Legal and Compliance Team.
- The role will report to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Assist the Head Legal and Compliance with the following tasks (not limited to) queries, research, opinions, monitoring exercises, planning, attendance at meetings, implementation etc.
- Assist the team with Legal and Compliance planning with regards to training, projects, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- LLB Degree.
- Average of 65% and above.
- An excellent academic record.
- Admission as an attorney.
- Minimum of 1 year post admission work experience would be an advantage.
- An experience within the Financial Services sector would be an advantage.
- Strong sense of commitment and attention to detail.
- Individuals who are driven and passionate.
- Accountable, competent & decisive.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation (written and verbal).
- Computer literate and familiar with Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products - OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Groups, etc.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge seeker - Studious and willing to learn new skills.
- Flexibility - being a creative thinker.
- Must be proficient in Advanced Excel and Access.
- Must be proficient in communication.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm