Are you ready to join us? At Nan Fung, we believe that our people are the foundation of our success. When you join us, you will become part of a tightly knitted workplace that elevates lives through innovation and sustainable projects. We work as a team and will help you build a meaningful career.
Get in touch with us if you think this is right for you.
Working at Nan Fung:
We value our people above all else. Further hone your skills by joining our training workshops and exchanging ideas with senior management. Our commitment to promoting wellness also means that you will have time to join extracurricular activities to upskill yourself outside of work.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store. The focus area for Fabrica is in “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and style (improving the production process/supply chain, wearables/apparel and new forms of retail model). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
What You Will Do
- Support on the startup investment deals including research & analysis on industry and startups, due diligence, financial modeling and valuation.
- Assist on the transaction from start to closing including meeting the potential investees, drafting investment memo, documentation.
- Perform wider market research & analysis to help with day-to-day strategic initiatives (e.g., understanding the startup ecosystem/players in HK).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students in Business, Economics, Finance, Data Analytics, Research or related disciplines.
- Good knowledge of financial modelling and data analytical skills will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interest in startups, technology, innovation, impact investing industry.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm