Are you ready to join us? At Nan Fung, we believe that our people are the foundation of our success. When you join us, you will become part of a tightly knitted workplace that elevates lives through innovation and sustainable projects. We work as a team and will help you build a meaningful career.
Get in touch with us if you think this is right for you.
Working at Nan Fung:
We value our people above all else. Further hone your skills by joining our training workshops and exchanging ideas with senior management. Our commitment to promoting wellness also means that you will have time to join extracurricular activities to upskill yourself outside of work.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store. The focus area for Fabrica is in “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and style (improving the production process/supply chain, wearables/apparel and new forms of retail model). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
What You Will Do
- Trouble shoot of sewing machines and other lab machinery.
- Support on training sessions for new members, by learning lab technologies.
- Support on lab workshops (material procurement / workshop content / event assistance).
- Assist on The Mills Fabrica events and activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Certificate or above in Fashion / Technology.
- Hands-on skilled person, with interest in fashion and technology.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm