The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry jointly launched the Banking Graduate Trainee Programme to nurture and groom new talents for the sustainable banking sector.
We are delighted to offer the opportunities with the details below.
Duration - 1 September 2022 - 31 August 2023.
- Business Development for the Greater Bay Area (GBA).
What You Will Do
- Participate in Fintech projects from project initiation to post-implementation.
- Assist in conducting analysis and research on the latest technology and market practice.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution.
Business Development for the Greater Bay Area (GBA):
- Provide professional services and develop long-term relationships with our corporate clients and retail banking customers within GBA.
- Explore and identify customers’ financial needs and provide comprehensive financial strategies.
- Analyze clients’ borrowing capacity, develop customized credit proposals and review their commercial loans portfolio.
- Monitor account transactions, verify relevant documents and procedures to ensure the business is operated strictly according to all the legal and compliance requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
Hong Kong residents (i.e., not restricted to Hong Kong permanent residents) graduating with a Bachelor’s degree or above from universities in or outside Hong Kong in 2021 or 2022.
Business Administration, e-Commerce, Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Computer Studies, Information Management, Business Analysis or related subjects.
Basic knowledge of banking business.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of written Chinese and spoken Putonghua.
- Strive for excellence attitude.
- A good team player.
- With outstanding problem-solving, planning and organizing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm