Build the future. Build your career - As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
The people - We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
The ideas - What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
The technology - With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster.
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years? If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
What You Will Do
Looking for a freshly graduated engineer to work as a Presales Consultant in the field of Aerospace & defense domain, Working with Business team closely with NI’s Customers!
The key objective of the Applications engineer is helping to close the business by executing the technical tasks required such as:
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity.
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability, and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products.
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and Embedded products to design an integrated solution.
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in support of large sales opportunities.
- Quick sales assistance / consulting, Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls.
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis).
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations.
- Collaboration and Reuse with peers and other stakeholders regionally and globally.
- Document and publish relevant project information to enable reuse.
- Create, document, and present reusable content (code libraries, demo applications).
- Plan and execute advanced and customized internal and external trainings (e.g. new product training for alliance partners, this does not include standard NI training classes).
- Collaboration with marketing and sales departments in order to replicate successes.
- Provide product, competition, and market feedback to product marketing, BU and R&D.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and Motivation to work closely with a business setting, facing customers.
- Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC region.
- Excellent communication skills. (English).
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
- NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications.
- Basic understanding of NI products and platforms.
- Interned with a product /engineering company preferably Multinational.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm