Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support fresh talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation.
This is a 6-month employment opportunity to the fresh undergraduates from the local/overseas universities and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 – 28 February 2022.
What You Will Do
- Gather information from BL for business monitoring and BRs.
- Help with presentation for global portfolio.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong.
- Degree in Finance/ Economics.
- Attention to details.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm