A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
- Market data certification and static data creation: Analyse and validate different market data parameters on Equity prices, Yield curves, FX spot, Volatilities, Correlations.
- Perform multiple levels of data control to detect and correct market data breaches.
- Work closely with Front Office to resolve pricing disparities and significant moves.
- Create and maintain various static data and instruments in different internal systems.
- Biweekly monitoring and analysis of IPV for all asset classes in Asia (Equity, Fixed Income, FX).
- Deep dive of all reserves impacting Asia: Bid/Offer reserves, Model reserves etc.
- Participate in the APAC expansion projects, as part of Natixis APAC strategic plan.
- Participate and assist in Natixis global projects regarding FRTB, Harmonization and Turn Effect projects.
- Use statistics and data visualization to prepare monthly and quarterly reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Finance related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by math or science qualifications is a plus.
- Prior experience to use Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Knowledge of financial products and markets of the relevant asset class.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong communication skills with the flexibility to communicate and build relationships with Front Office, Middle Office and operations.
- Flexible team-player with a proactive and positive can-do attitude.
- Proficient in SQL and VBA is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards in a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm