The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
What You Will Do
The intern will be supporting with creative decks, ideas, pitch collateral, strategic thinking and stakeholder's management.
- The role will be tasked with the day-to-day monitoring of live digital ad campaigns across CNBC’s owned and operated platforms, ensuring every campaign performs optimally, in order to secure client renewals.
- Manages the official Catalyst social media accounts, producing all B2B social content – critical in engaging current clients and generating new leads.
- Supports Brand strategy team to respond to briefs with bespoke, strategic digital or TV content solutions, through research, concept development and deck support.
- Support management of Catalyst social media accounts with weekly monitoring and reporting.
- Support in live commercial productions: sourcing of creative assets, researching and copywriting.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm