The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
The Client Management team in Singapore manages regional APAC clients and works closely with the global teams from London and Los Angeles to strategically maximize the Transactional Video On-Demand (TVOD) business. This includes distribution of theatrical and television titles via Pay Per View, Electronic Sell-Through & Video On-Demand platforms.
- Multi-territory platforms—such as Apple, Google, Sony, Amazon etc.
- In-territory (APAC) partners—such as Astro Malaysia, Korea Telecom, Kakao, Rakuten etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Provide support for APAC Client Management team to further grow new media transactional business in the region.
- Pitch promotional activities to partners to generate incremental revenue.
- Strategize for optional promotional pricing with partners.
- Implement promotional price points using third party systems.
- Ensure the successful launch of digital boxsets.
- Regulate new media partners’ platforms to ensure titles are on store with accurate information.
- Analyze market trends such as pricing and release of new titles.
- Work with peers across departments on assigned company-wide projects.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm