The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What you will do
- As part of the International Events team, you will support domestic and international projects with multiple stakeholders (across different geographies and businesses) from inception to delivery.
- Work closely with the International Events Team to develop, plan and execute strategic event programs that are targeted at senior executives and policy makers from across industries and governments.
- Assist with creative process, including invites, event production, audio visual requirements, production and overall logistics.
- Book delegates for a number of events in the CNBC Catalyst portfolio
- Oversee and be responsible for the acquisition of new and repeat attendees to our market leading global events
- Curate the invitation lists and identify potential audience members
- Source contact information through a variety of channels, including but not limited to desktop research, direct external outreach, relationships with internal and external partners, and acquired databases
- Source external organizations to partner with to attract their member to our regional or global events
- Communicate event details to registered attendees and build relationships in ahead of the event to ensure their attendance
- Deliver departmental analysis/reporting, including help putting together presentations and post-event analysis for internal reporting purposes which in turn will influence future decisions.
- Communicating with vendors and partners in a timely and efficient manner to deliver flawless event execution
- Provide global insights through market research and analysis of key trends and developments for a wide range of industries
- Updating various industry event lists, documents and charts
- Coordinating creative assets requests and deliveries
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 - Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm