The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What you will do
- Coordinate respective stakeholders for the setup of character stores on e-commerce platforms across SEA markets
- Assist with executing the Company’s anti-counterfeit strategy for e-commerce platforms
- Assist with day-to-day operational activities – including database management of licensees and liaising with agents and licensees on specific licensing programs.
- Assist in execution of internal and/or partner-led events – including Retail and Mall Activities, Tradeshows and Location Based Entertainment.
- Undertake retail visits and market research in Singapore.
- Assist with marketing approval and marketing projects.
- Assisting with the creation and localization of e-newsletters, sell sheets, sales decks and other materials as needed.
- Assist with the social media and digital marketing strategy for our key franchises across SEA and India.
- Be a brand champion for Universal.
- Learn and understand the basics of the Universal Consumer Products business in the region.
- Supporting other projects and ad-hoc support work as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 - Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm