The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
What You Will Do
The intern will be working with the content studio to deliver high quality multi-platform creative productions for closed deals across the region.
- Support the day-to-day monitoring and management of live deals to ensure production is seamless.
- Assist producers with creative pitch mock-ups such as storyboards, digital article layouts.
- Research for creative pitches.
- Quality control and caching in of TV commercials for playout.
- Production assistance (on shoots in Singapore).
- Monitoring of campaign amplification performance, taking instruction from the campaign producer.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm