The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What you will do
- Global Distribution and International
The Production Intern, reports directly into the Production Manager of Universal Networks International channels for SEA.
The Production Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Facility Bookings: Book facility for producers. Coordinate with PM teams to work out resolve any conflict in facility bookings. Coordinate and update bookings with external audio posts.
- Media Assets: Download/Transfer required media assets the various content libraries.
- Inventory: Manage the HDD inventory. Manage equipment loan list
- Transcoding: Transcode materials from gxf to mxf. Transcode from hi-res to low-res to create screeners
- Music Reporting: Collate all music details into MCS in conjunction with the production manager. Archived all music reports in the proper storage.
- SVOD Japan: Manage the versioning of the EZONE and Studio Universal content into Japanese.
- E! Local Productions – Provides research and support to all productions.
- Production – Assisting PM and producers on all local productions as required with PA
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 - Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm