The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What you will do
- Supporting the Creative Services Department
- Working closely with Creative Manager and producers on assigned projects/roles e.g. copywriting, editing, logging etc.
- Liaising with Programming, Marketing and Advertising Sales – as well as external post vendors – for any creative requests
- Adapting international assets to be suitable for the APAC market, evolving into producing creative assets from scratch including on air promos/idents, editorial interstitials and social/digital content across our channel portfolio.
- Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan – June 2020.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm