The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
- The Creative Services Intern, reports jointly to the Production Manager in Singapore for Networks International APAC and will be mentored by the Creative Manager in Sydney, Australia.
- The Creative Services Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Mastering promos/content to allow the Senior Editor to work on long form editing or other priority tasks
- Creating promos for two Australian channels – Universal TV and Oxygen – which have less emphasis on ratings and therefore allows our creative producers/seniors to focus on projects that more directly drive revenue.
- Creating ‘sneak peek’ assets for Bravo and E! channels to contribute to the fill of promotional space in our commercial breaks
- Creating promos and assets for the Asia region and affiliates
- Contributing to brainstorms and research on potential local productions
- Content logging and transcribing/gathering of
- Media Assets: Download/Transfer required media assets the various content libraries.
- Transcoding: Transcode materials from gxf to mxf. Transcode from hi-res to low-res to create screeners
- Production – Assisting PM and producers on all local productions as required with PA
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2021 - Jan 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm