The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
What you will do
As the Data Analytics intern, you will be in close interaction with our local Sales teams – of our business which includes both our self-service and managed service publishers.
The intern will work closely with Publisher Managers & Sales Engineers (our Publisher’s local contacts) and within the market global client services team (including the DSP service operation team, Service Optimization team and markets analytics team) based in Paris.
- Build an excellent understanding of the technology, backend systems, tracking capabilities, supply ecosystem and infrastructure
- Understand and articulate how the platform works alongside and integrates with the other products.
- Build a strong understanding of the clients business needs and ensure that the relevant solutions are provided.
- Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 – Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm