The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
In this position, the intern is able to report, write, and craft multimedia for stories that derive both from an editor’s guidance and from their own interests.
- Preparing news stories, features and slideshows for online publication
- Selecting appropriate photographs and video to accompany written content
- Transcribing television guests' comments for use in content
- Ensuring the editorial data and events calendar is updated
- Working with editors to write stories to be used on cnbc.com
- Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 – Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm