The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands.
Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
The intern will support the marketing team, working across multiple brands including - E! Asia, E! Australia, E! India (Jio), Bravo New Zealand, DreamWorks Asia, DreamWorks Australia, Universal TV AU and NZ and Oxygen.
The intern will be supporting the Digital Marketing and Product Manager and the wider team on the following:
Business critical role to fulfil the needs of Commercial partnerships across Digital and Social media:
- Up to 25 per campaign.
- Twitter commercial partnership = minimum 24 videos per month.
- Twitter Sponsored Campaign for Live from the Red-Carpet Awards Events – 6x per year.
- Ideation, production and publishing of TikTok videos for E! Australia as part of Ad Sales pitching, fulfilment and event coverage.
- Drive traffic to E! Online local editions, critical for pitching and maintaining digital partnership deals and advertising revenue.
- Assists in upholding minimum guarantee of contracted articles delivered via content syndication.
- Servicing of affiliate marketing strategy through assistance of product selection, eDM population and affiliate link tracking.
- Managing and building eDM database, containing critical datasets for future business marketing and targeting for OTT Apps and Platforms.
Integral role within marketing team, executing and managing Social strategy across APAC portfolio including Bravo New Zealand, E! Australia, E! Asia, E! India (Jio), DreamWorks Asia, DreamWorks Australia, Oxygen and UTV.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Copywriting and publishing of up to 150 social posts per channel per month, with daily minimum 4-5 articles on E! and Bravo each to drive traffic.
- Sourcing for content (approved images/vid.eos) internally and from relevant social show pages to maintain social media channels.
- Scheduling of posts based on brand goals and objectives.
- Sourcing and uploading video content on Twitter to maintain revenue sharing partnership.
- Sourcing and scheduling article posts to drive traffic to Stuff.co.nz and eonline.com/au.
- Execution of ad sales social media commitments.
- Social Media monitoring and research.
- Assist with social media reporting.
Assisting in campaign implementation and reporting, including coordinating assets, operations and post-reporting i.e. Contests/Brand in partnership with Advertisers and Affiliates.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan-June 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm