The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
What You Will Do
The Social Media Intern will drive traffic and awareness of CNBC’s digital properties through social publishing of multimedia content in a timely fashion. He/She will report directly into the Deputy Head of Digital Video and Social Media.
- Drive traffic and awareness of CNBC’s digital properties through social publishing of multimedia content in a timely fashion.
- Video live streaming for selected events.
- Production of native content for our social media platforms, such as location video production and video editing.
- Work closely with our colleagues in London and overseas bureaus to meet the company’s objectives.
- Collaborating with the wider newsroom - TV, features and digital - for joint projects on social
- Compile reports for on social media campaigns, monthly statistics and digital video performance.
- Assist with field production of digital videos.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm