The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
What You Will Do
As a feature news editorial intern, you will be assisting the Managing Asia team. You would be involved in basic production operations with potentially some basic television writing.
- Identifying newsmakers and pitching for guest.
- Research and identifying discussion topics for interview.
- Planning and preparations for filming.
- Filming on the ground.
- Transcribing interviews and shot-listing footage for tv production.
- Source video and other elements for engineering editors to put the show together.
- Learn about economics and business.
- Provide support and ideas for digital elements of the show.
- Partake in and support all related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm