The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
- Assisting the team in the development of visuals.
- Learn to produce graphics/visual aids for CNBC shows.
- Be responsible for updating on-going creative pieces for shows.
- Create simple animation graphics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MUST BE ABLE to commit for 6 months from September 2018 to March 2019.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong in conceptual design ability.
- Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting ‘breaking news’ industry.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Passion & commitment.
- General awesomeness!.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm