The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What you will do
- Managing HR projects and designing of EDMs
- Overseeing our internal HR Portal and social media platforms
- Managing monthly HR newsletter design and content curation for International distribution.
- Support the end to end on employee lifecycle.
- Supporting with interview scheduling as required.
- Supporting the HR team with various projects, including training, HR initiative launches and Campus key events.
- Creating artwork such as logos, PowerPoint templates, campaign posters etc. for HR and other Corporate Team initiatives and launches.
- Assisting with management of our social media presence by designing, curating and scheduling content on Instagram, LinkedIn and other social platforms as directed.
- Acting as a photographer and videographer at internal/external HR/ Corporate events.
- Providing support for planning and day-of, campus-based recruitment events, Healthy Week and other training.
- Assisting with annual intern and work experience end-to-end recruitment process (screening CVs/video interviews, sending invites and other candidate communications) and related events.
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders at various levels on a regular basis
- Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 – Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm