The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What you will do
The Legal Intern will assist with legal matters in APAC with a view to speed up deal signing and closures (with direct impact for the Consumer Products business).
- Preparing first drafts of licensing agreements
- Monitor deal status and follow-up with licensees on agreements
- Drafting of non-disclosure agreements
- Assist with counterfeiting issues
- Assist with trademark registrations, collation of evidence of use for trademark renewals
- Assist with drafting of promotion agreements, work-for-hires, consulting services agreements, marketing agreements, e-commerce licensing agreements
- Assist with queries from the commercial team on legal lines, deal approval, customs letters, etc.
- Preparing first draft of breach letters, authorization letters, customs letters
- Assist with filings on the DeskSite document management system
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 - Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm