The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team
International Networks – APAC.
What You Will Do
The intern will be assisting to service affiliates across APAC for our brands including but not limited to DreamWorks, E!, CNBC and Universal TV.
- Assist with all media and Publicity enquired with imagery & assets across APAC including PR for DreamWorks Asia.
- Manage VOD imagery to meet image & metadata requirements for Foxtel, Fetch & SKY.
- Assist with media monitoring, PR reports and weekly press highlights across APAC.
- Assist with media screeners, events and trade functions across APAC.
- Creating and distributing weekly & monthly EPGs and program highlights to send to affiliates.
- Creating briefs for Creative & Production teams to re-version cross promo content into different languages.
- Manage monthly affiliate marketing deliverables and assist with all imagery & assets across APAC for affiliates.
- Manage VOD imagery to meet image & metadata requirements for affiliates.
- Assist with any competitions, promotions or partnership for consumer & affiliate giveaways.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm