The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What you will do
- Source video for editors to cut, transcript clips
- Research for content/program development
- Basic production operations like rolling tele-prompter, audio/news/media management systems
- Learn about financial markets, economics and business
- Script formatting plus possibly some basic financial writing
- Partake in and support all internship related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 - Jan 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm