The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diverse range of internships that provide a unique experience across our iconic portfolio of brands.
Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy. They shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology.
Our Career Paths:
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.
What You Will Do
The intern will support the team in key areas: Client Success, Campaign Management, Reporting and Forging partnership with new tech partners:
- Prepare and compile sales presentations and case studies.
- Maintain tracking report of Managing Asia guest list and TV program grids.
- Support campaigns execution with video conversion and editing, off-air recordings, screenshots, monitor social media activities and SAP entry.
- Prepare post campaign performance reports and evaluate the success of media strategies.
- Develop various options in media planning based on clients' objectives.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing sales materials both on and offline.
- Any other duties dependent on varying work requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan-June 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm