The Entertainment & LIfestyle Group is a leading global entertainment brand, home to E!, Bravo, Oxygen, USA, SyFy and Universal Kids. The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
What You Will Do
- Collect, analyze & interpret audience data, assist with cyclical performance reports, identify viewership trends, write surveys and focus group discussion guides, conduct competitive research to identify patterns, best practices, types of content produced, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Assist with programming and media strategies, studying ratings, tracking industry competition, and helping to create programming and promo stunts, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Desk coverage, competitive research and tracking, television data pulls, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Research essential information regarding corporate social responsibility, assist coordinator with social responsibility campaigns, maintain cultural calendar, assist with the creation of monthly website and social media content, desk coverage, and other administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Previous Internship Experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
- Proactive Self-starter.
- Eager to Learn.
- Brand Awareness and Excitement for Pop Culture.
- Ability to Multitask & highly organized.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel & Outlook.
- Strong interest in Business Functions supporting Entertainment.
- Public Relations.
- Social Media.
- Research / Analysis.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm