The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer a diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change.
NBCUniversal Filmed Entertainment encompasses the Universal Pictures Group, Focus Features, Universal Studios Home Entertainment, and Brand Development. The overall landscape of Film includes distinct business functions that each touch a key segment area in the overall lifecycle of a film, from ideation to premiere. We are a group of storytellers that want to bring in driven, dedicated, and diverse talent into our organization to continue creating and curating stories for many decades to come.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Currently pursuing your degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Previous internship or work experience in finance
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
United States (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm