To assist with providing expertise; advice; assistance; consultancy services and general support required by Nedbank Cluster for all forensics; governance; policy; process and procedural matters or issues for all risk related services and compliance matters.
What You Will Do
- Identify and address issues through the provision of risk advice.
- Seek opportunities to improve processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Optimize the risk management performance of Nedbank Cluster by assisting business to identify; recommend and execute risk management strategies within the Group's defined risk appetite.
- Provide risk advice to assist and enable business and governance committees to achieve its risk objectives.
- Report on the risk management process by generating and presenting risk reports.
- Build and sustain business relations to ensure satisfied internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the achievement of the strategy; objectives and values.
- Ensure continued satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
- Ensure personal growth by ensuring all learning activities are completed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Engineering (Electronic Engineering) or BEng (Electronic Engineering).
- Bachelor of Commerce (Law, Risk Management, Economics)/ Bachelor of Arts: Law/LLB.
- Bachelor of Science (Math's/Statistics/Physical or Natural Sciences, Engineering).
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences (any related field).
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics, Quantitative Studies, Financial Management etc.).
- B Com Forensic Accounting.
- BCom Honours Forensic Accounting.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Law, Forensic Accountancy, Accounting.
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science).
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a financial or related industry
- Governance, Risk and Controls.
- Relevant regulatory knowledge.
- Relevant software and systems knowledge.
- Business writing skills.
- Microsoft Office Product.
- Data analysis.
- Business principles.
- Business Acumen.
- Industry trends.
- Principles of Programme Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Customer Focus.
- Continuous Learning.
- Initiating Action.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Economics, Law, Management, Mathematics, Science,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm