To develop a high calibre, specialist talent pipeline that will assist Group Risk to achieve its strategy of maintaining a sound risk management environment and position through effective risk management and optimisation of our risk profile.
What You Will Do
- Ensure deliverables are met cost effectively and within agreed time frame.
- Meet client needs by interpreting and understanding the risk implications of client needs and expectations.
- Build trusting and professional relationships with risk clients and stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance business processes and methodologies by researching; developing; implementing and recommending improvement initiatives and effective ways to operate and add value to Nedbank.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training opportunities and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Improve team efficiency by sharing professional knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of Group Risk’s transformational goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA (Hons) LLB, Journalism and Media Studies / Risk Management / Compliance. B Com (Hons) LLB. Degree in Forensic Investigations. BCom Accounting, Risk Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Forensic Accounting, Postgraduate Diploma in Investigative & Forensic Accounting, BCom (Hons) Forensic Accountancy, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, MSc. (Stats/Maths (Pure or Applied)/Physics/Eng (Mechanical/Electrical)), Degree in Mathematics / Statistics, BSc Computer Science.
- Administrative procedures and systems.
- Banking knowledge.
- Banking procedures.
- Business principles.
- Business terms and definitions.
- Data analysis.
- Governance, Risk and Controls.
- Microsoft Office.
- Relevant regulatory knowledge.
- Relevant software and systems knowledge.
- Business writing skills.
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge.
- Applied Learning.
- Customer Focus.
- Work Standards.
- Managing Work.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Data Science and...
Sandton (South Africa)
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm