In this newly created position, we are looking for an organized, passionate and digitally savvy intern to help support the talent team responsible for our people across 19 countries.
This role is aimed at giving someone great insight into working in a HR department in the world’s number one food and beverage company and to contribute to a big project that falls under Diversity and Inclusion.
What You Will Do
- Extract data and trends internally relating to employee education and background to support in our Diversity and Inclusion roadmap.
- Analyze recruitment trends linked to positions specifically in the Technical function (Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, etc.).
- Evaluate retention rate and provide data to explain attrition trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or any related field.
- Recent Graduate .
- Passionate about Data and Analytics.
- Must be based in the UAE with valid sponsorship.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in SAP and Power BI is a big plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm