Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world.
At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
This role is aimed at giving someone great insight into working in a HR department in the world’s number one food and beverage company, and will give exposure into HR Operations (Local Services, Global Mobility and Shared Services).
What You Will Do
- Maintain and manage employee digital files by uploading required documents.
- Coordinate and follow up with the missing documents from file auditing.
- Analyze data from our shared service center on the new ways of reporting measures for the Market through the use of digital dashboards .
- Create a library of policies.
- Standardize shared drive for all HR to ensure consistency across.
- Analyze survey results related global mobility and generate action plans to address these results.
- Validate data quality on system and initiate the needed changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or any related field.
- Passionate recent graduate.
- Must be based in the UAE with valid sponsorship.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Must be trust-worthy and is able to deal with confidential information.
- Well-organized team player and a quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm