The main purpose of the Marketing Intern will be to drive the brand execution plan within the Integrated Commercial Planning process through effective coordination with Chanel Category Sales Development Executives & Category Management and leveraging on the collaboration with the central marketing team and consumer insights, generated globally or centrally.
What You Will Do
- Ensure successful implementations of consumer/customer promotions and new product launches.
- Implement the digital strategy leading the website relaunch.
- Monitor the competitiveness of the portfolio.
- Manage agencies supporting the marketing/category execution plan.
- Develop regular market data analysis.
- Manage budgets and budget phasing in collaboration with the marketing and finance team.
- Coordinate and input in the process of packaging development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing/Comms).
- Bilingual - English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hardworking, passionate, helpful, thoughtful, organized, pro-active and a good listener.
- Has proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must be based in the UAE with a valid visa sponsorship.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm