Have you ever wanted to work in a dynamic team with exposure to experts with various educational and professional backgrounds?
We offer you a job in an international company with high standards and opportunities for continuous career development. We are looking for results driven and passionate graduate to build expertise in the field fresh talent to join our Procurement team.
If you are interested in performing analysis, in partnership with stakeholders and you want to create & implement strategies, then apply and see what you may be doing in the coming 3 months.
What You Will Do
- Support the Procurement Specialist with efficient implementation of new or changing services, P2P channel management, market research and finding new suppliers.
- Participate in developing, validating, communicating, and implementing sourcing strategies for locally managed categories.
- Perform supplier market analysis, category analysis, and supply risk analysis, as well as mapping of how sourcing process and channels work within the locally managed category. Identify improvements to be targeted.
- Promote and ensure compliance to all related to the procurement process standards and polices.
- In partnership with stakeholders & procurement specialists prepares and executes negotiation events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Ideally, you are open minded and proactive person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You consider yourself as a strong team player, with good problem solving and organization skills, natural ability to convince others, and willingness to learn.
- You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, you are advanced user of MS Office package.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm