With around 15,000 employees across 19 countries, we have a lot of incredible colleagues with stories to tell. This ‘once in a lifetime’ internship offers the opportunity to come and join the Talent team to help us showcase our people, our purpose, and the inspirational work they do.
As part of the world’s largest food and beverage company, you’ll play a key role in finding great stories, writing articles and interviews, and helping us create videos which will appear on our accounts, reaching more than 10million users across the world.
This internship would suit someone who’s passionate about people, writing, photography, art direction and understanding how global businesses operate.
A day in the life of an Intern:
- Relationship management is at the heart of this role. Meeting with stakeholders to discuss their experiences, their successes and why they love their job help us uncover stories and showcase these across our website and social channels.
- The purpose of our campaigns is to drive recruitment and employer brand objectives. You need to understand the marketing funnel, as your success is judged by how your stories impact our recruitment pipelines.
- This role is varied and fast paced. From sourcing great colleagues, to interviewing them, turning these interviews into great stories and being comfortable running reports to measure the impact.
- You’ll often have a camera, a microphone, or your laptop in your hands. Capturing those moments which will inspire jobseekers and professionals to join Nestlé. From marketing to machine operators, inspiration is never in short supply.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educational background in Journalism, Human Resources, Arts, Marketing.
- Internships are designed for people with less than two years’ experience, looking to develop their skills for real business impact.
- Good knowledge of social media and how to reach your audience, Google Analytics.
- We’re not obsessed with you having studied HR or Marketing. Just show your passion for people, and storytelling.
- Good knowledge of social media and how to reach your audience.
- You should have a proven passion for one of the following: Journalism, photography, or video editing.
- You must be based in UAE currently and available to start in the next month.
- Fluent in English, with French or Arabic being highly advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Human Resources, Journalism,...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm