The Education and Training intern will support the E&T lead in all activities related to functional and behavioral trainings.
What You Will Do
- Executing the training plan drafted earlier this year.
- Reflecting changes in the plan.
- Communicating the changes to either internal team or external providers.
- Attend the external trainings for quality checks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in second or third year of university in a relevant major.
- Must be interested in HR and Training Development.
- Result focus and eager to learn.
- Graphic design is a plus.
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Internships
Education, Human Resources
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm