Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Intern will support in many HR aspects, have the opportunity to work on HR related projects.
What You Will Do
- To maintain and manage the Employee Digital Files by uploading the required documents.
- Coordinate and follow up with the missing documents from the File Auditing that took place in March 2020.
- Analyze Data from NBS on the new ways of reporting the Measures for the Market .
- Current Shared Drive for HRS needs to be standardized and renamed properly.
- Support the moves for Within KSA Transfer (I and Below).
- Revamping Transfers Survey, Survey Analysis & Action Plan .
- Identify Automation Initiatives by looking at current practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration (Class of 2019 onwards).
- Advance use of MS Office.
- Advanced communication skills, English proficiency.
- Analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm