At Nestlé, our people and passion set us apart and spur our success year after year. We’ve created a high-performance culture that puts the emphasis on diversity, innovation and growth and this enables their development and ultimately, ours.
Head start your career at the world’s largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness company with our 18 months Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP).
Experience the Nest through the Nestle Management Trainee Program that dedicates in nurturing individuals like yourself to be future leaders of our business. Maximise your fullest potential on an accelerated pathway by working with our diverse and experienced professionals and immerse in our brands as you embark on cross-functional job rotations in the Factory.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering on-track to a minimum of Second Upper Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent.
- Track record of non-academic, co-curricular activities.
- Keen sense of business acumen, excellence in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic player, driven and ambitious in delivery of results.
- Possess initiative, courage and openness to embrace and lead change.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm