The Nestlé Graduate Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential new talent to join our ESAR team. Covering 23 countries in East and Southern Africa, from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Namibia the Graduate programme is a great way for new graduates to kickstart their career with the number one leading FMCG company in the world with an opportunity to be based in multiple locations across our region.
The Graduate Programme is a highly sought-after programme that sees in excess of over 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through an 18 months rotational development programme that introduces the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
The programme provides a broader understanding of the business allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile.
At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Graduates to join our Nestle team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the "world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company".
Required Skills and Abilities
- A relevant completed Bachelor Degree.
- Over 65% academic average.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- A drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards.
- Passionate about our Brands.
- Good with people interaction.
- Great communication skills.
- Outgoing personality.
- Fast learner.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm