Be a force for good. Join Nestlé. The Nestlé Internship Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential new talent to join our East and Southern Africa team. We are committed to providing opportunities for students who are looking to kick-start their careers.
A Day In The Life Of An Intern:
Interns are taken through a 12-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
Our Internships have some common characteristics such as individual responsibility and autonomy. While you’ll benefit from best-in-class training, you’ll need the drive to make the most of our development programmes and on-the-job training. The Internship programme provides a broader understanding of the business allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile.
At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Graduates to join our Nestle team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the "world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company".
Required Skills and Abilities
- A relevant completed Bachelor Degree, National Diploma or B-Tech.
- A completed National Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Over 65% academic average.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm