Reporting to the Factory Quality Assurance Manager the incumbent will drive the Food safety related activities in the factory, provide assistance in the implementation of Food safety requirements, carry out assessments to verify the efficiency of implementation and develop action plans for further improvement.
What You Will Do
- Consult Factory Supply Chain, Production , Engineering and QA in implementing and maintaining “GMP pre-requisite program requirements” (GMP - PRP) and Food Safety level at site.
- Develop and implement training materials for use at site for improving the Food Safety Awareness on shop-floor level and in the field.
- Coordinate the activities with the Pest control agency and ensure compliance of practices and continuous improvement.
- Audit and assess the level of implementation of the Food Safety Management System in factory through hygiene inspections and FSMS checklist.
- Drive the assessment, implementation of Model HACCP .
- Drive Food safety culture in factory .
- Manage the activities of the Food safety team .
- Lead initiatives on foreign body prevention at site level.
- Ensure management of Food defense assessment and food fraud mitigation (VACCP and TACCP).
- Assist Suppliers through SQA audits to improve Food safety systems.
- Advise Factory management on Food Safety Management issues.
- Drive compliance to hygiene permits and risk assessments for maintenance work in factory.
- Advise factory management on the implementation of Food safety requirements.
- Audit the canteen to ensure adherence to food safety standards.
- Support factory with Root cause analysis on all food safety related complaints / Deviations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Graduate or post-graduate qualification, Food Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology.
- Production experience min. 2 years.
- Audit experience.
- Lead auditor qualification for Food Safety systems..
- Knowledge of FS Standards (e.g. FSSC 22000) and Pre-requisite program requirements
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
East London (South...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm