Working in East London you will be a point of contact for both Customer Care and customers on the respective sites and to advise, guide and ensure adherence to standards in matters concerning technology. Work closely with other resolution groups to assist and resolve customer incidents and requests, ensuring maximum availability of technology services.
What You Will Do
- Resolve first-line incidents logged by Customer Care assigned to the Site Administrator Resolution Group.
- Research, resolve, and respond to TECHNOLOGY queries based on the Nestle IT procedures.
- Interact with other analysts/specialists in resolving and escalating incidents to ensure the quick dispensing of essential information that is critical to the resolution of incidents, as per Infrastructure team.
- Provide first line desktop support for IP Telephony system, LAN infrastructure.
- Ensure IT Assets or equipment onsite is accounted for and timeously rotated when scheduled to including site F&P server, laptops, desktops, scanners, printers and projectors.
- Provide direction in all technology related projects and ensure Global technology standards are adhered to as per Infrastructure team.
- Implement disaster recovery procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in IT.
- International A+ and N+ certification.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification or higher.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) qualification will be advantageous.
- Cisco qualification will be advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology industry.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
East London (South...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm