Netsurit CT is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Intern. This person will have a team leader who will be responsible for mentoring and coaching and ensuring both DELL and Microsoft Sales Accreditation is achieved. This person will need to drive and facilitate Hardware and Software sales for the branch by assisting the branch to achieve its GP targets, by doing quotes, managing the ETA process (i.e., from approval to delivery and invoice.) and looking after some of our adhoc clients.
What You Will Do
- Ensure all quotes are done as quickly, accurately, and efficiently as possible.
- Manage the ETA’s of approved orders.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding pricing and stock availability.
- Regularly follow up with suppliers on repairs, advise clients correctly
- Look after adhoc clients via monthly calls, emails to them.
- Send weekly Quotes report so sales team can ensure sales forecasting remains up to date.
- GP report, weekly to track our targets.
- Dell report, the 5th of every month.
- Minimize credit notes as far as possible.
- Log tickets with ServiceDesk to get stock delivered and/or installed.
- Hardware Software Client care - Ensure all surveys remain above 85% in ratings (every 2-month client care and also adhoc client care - Survey 10 adhoc clients a month where we sold to them in previous month).
- Backup to receptionist.
- Maintain relevant systems up to date (e.g., quotes, forecasting, spreadsheets etc.).
- Register Dell Deals, Track Dell Orders.
- Other general tasks as requested from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Love of Business IT - hardware and software.
- Passionate about client service.
- Big on communication.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-managed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm